OWLe – Observe. Communicate. Improve.
OWLe enables your employees to document, rate, and review operations activity in real-time.
OWLe streamlines communication and data collection by digitizing inspection checklists and surveys and storing results in the cloud. OWLe improves data management, record keeping, and reduces insurance costs.
OWLe is customized for you. During our initial consultation, we will assess your company’s needs in order to structure the app and maximize employee focus on monitoring performance goals.
We facilitate the necessary training to get your organization the most out of our app and its multiple features and tools.
Users and Tools
The OWLe system includes three interconnected tools:
- The app — available on iOS and Android for phones or tablets. Used by front-line employees to complete tasks, capture data and communicate issues through outgoing messages and into a database.
- The web based dashboard — Used by managers and directors to monitor activity, follow issues and raise awareness of ongoing issues.
- The data set — Used by analysts to surface patterns related to business performance and unveil opportunities for improvement.
The OWLe data platform captures a wide variety of information from multiple data sources. This allows our clients to add data streams to OWLe for enhanced analytics and insight. By seamlessly harnessing data from multiple sources, such as compliance violations or financial metrics, OWLe represents a centralized mobile resource for performance measurement with minimal investment.
We stand behind our product. Your contract includes the technical support to meet your unique needs. We offer dedicated assistance to ensure the OWLe app is working as promised. Our on-going support includes but is not limited to:
- Program Management
- Training and Technical Support
- Reporting and Data Analytics
- Customization Support